Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

You guys are quite funny!

I must say, i enjoy all of your work. I cant wait for number 7 and am hoping to get to go to the summer of sonic next year. Though, i was slightly insulted by the last short (I have a fancharacter myself...basicly a vamparic female purple hedgehog) but i had to remind myself its all just for laughs.
Oh and MILLIONS OF RINGS!!! xD
(Hi griffenflash!! Its me, the one who made sprites of Knuckles Doll)
Once again, awsome job ^_^

JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac

o...m....g...

THAT WAS AWSOME! One of the better jthm animations out there, and better yet, of one of my fave parts in the comics. Very good, though the victums voice is kinda high pitch, though Johnny's voice seemed to fit. ^^

JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

WOW...

Disturbing AND funny, jthm material. Nice job. I must say, the animation was also quite good. Better than most jthm animations ive seen...
oh, 9 of 10 cause johnny looks a little weird the way you drew him. (the blue hair and position of the jaw)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I had alot of fun ^^

It was AWSOME! To get the secret medal you need to have the shark hat still on by the end of the level.

I kept playing the game over and over until I had ALL the medals. I also had fun in the prossess ^^

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very fun

I was confused by the name at first. Then I got the joke.
21 deaths
6:38:05 time beat game
And it took me atleast 5 muinets to understand when it said "time to refresh" and "Credits" that it ment you had to refresh and visit the credits to continue XD

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Sooo relaxing ^^

I loved the game. It is very calming, I also liked how birds follow you after a while.

Tetris on Piano Tetris on Piano